If you really want to change the World then here is a unique opportunity.
Swedish Environmental company Ragn-Sells has an ambition for year 2025 to start producing in Estonia high-quality climate neutral Precipitated Calcium Carbonate (PCC) for polymer filler and construction material industries. We are unique because we do not use virgin materials from Mother Earth to produce PCC. We valorize energy production leftovers (ashes). This is the biggest Circular Economy project in Northern Europe. Our product is climate positive – yes, we capture more CO2 than we emit and store it in the product. We will valorize 1 million tons of ashes per year and produce 0,5 million tons of PCC in a climate neutral way. Our potential clients are already anxious because our product will help them reduce their CO2 footprint
Key accountabilities and job priorities
- Bringing into operation a completely unique circular economy-based manufacturing technology.
- Research and development activities for production.
- Develop and execute production plans.
- Leading and supervising the production process.
- Ensuring compliance with quality standards and regulations.
- Preparing and keeping the budget.
- Hiring and leading workforce for the demo plant.
- Responsible for health and safety.
- Opportunity to join the board in industrial plant phase.
Experience and education
- At least Bachelor’s degree or equal in chemistry, materials science, environmental technology, sustainability or related field.
- Professional work experience in production.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability in a production setting.
- Impeccable communication skills and an advanced understanding of circular economy, uses of PCC and chemical Industry.
- Experience with hydrometallurgical processes, water-based extraction process and mineral and water mixtures.
- Highly self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Ability to make decisions quickly and to handle uncertainty.
- Great analytical skills.
- Ability to give constructive criticism.
- English C1, Estonian and Russian B2, Swedish language skill is seen as bonus.’
- Unique opportunity to be the changemaker – change the world and contribute to work with mission.
- Competitive motivation package
- Valuable networks, stakeholders, business and academic community
- Great and dedicated team
- 35 days of paid vacation per year
- Healthy lifestyle and sport support
For additional information, please contact our HR specialist Kätlin Poder at firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com before February 28, 2024. Welcome on board!